After three years of academic, literary, promotional and cultural activities, the “International Conference of Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.); Supporter of the Great Prophet (p.b.u.h)” was held in March 2021 by the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly with the cooperation of similar institutions.
Among the academic activities of the conference have been “revival, research, correction and translation of magnificent academic works about the literary heritage of Abu Talib (a.s.)” and also “publication of a series of booklets on the position of Abu Talib (a.s.) from the perspective of the Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h) from Shiite and Sunni sources”.
Due to the needs of researchers and intellectuals, ABNA News Agency continues to introduce the works presented in the conference.
After introducing the Description of Lamie ode by Sardar Kaboli in Part 1, Translation of Lamie Ode of Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.) in Part 2, Zahrat al-Adeba Fi Sharh Lamie Sheikh al-Bat’ha in Part 3, and Bolugh al-Matalib fi Sharh Lamie Abi Talib (a.s.) in Part 4, now we introduce the 5th work which has been published for the conference.
4. The 1st volume of collection of Arabic articles
* Name: Collection of Arabic articles of “International Conference of Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.); Supporter of the Great Prophet (p.b.u.h)”
* Volume: 1st
* Language: Arabic
* By: Secretariat of the conference/Deputy for Cultural Affairs
* Publisher: AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly Publication
* First edition: 1442 AH, 1399 SH, 2021 AD
* Pages: 263
Articles in this volume:
1. Abu Talib; Al-Sahabi Al-Muftari Alaih/ by martyr Dr. Ezzeddin Salim
2. Abu Talib; Iman Mutlaq – Sirah wa Jihad/ Professor Abdul Amir Al-Quraishi (Director of Karbala Research and Studies - Iraq)
3. Abu Talib; Bain al-Tarikh al-Tabaqi wa al-Tadwin al-Mazhabi/ Dr. Ali Abulkhayr (Arab Republic of Egypt)
4. Abu Talib; Hami al-Islam/ Allameh Baqer Sharif Qarshi
5. Abu Talib; Zorriah Ba’zuha men al-Ba’z/ Dr. Makki Kashkul
6. Makana al-Qayyim al-Ejtemayyia fi Asalib Defa Abi Talib an al-Nabi men Khilal Diwanah; Qadaya al-Nasab wa al-Qabila anmuzaja/ Dr. Muhsen Elviri and Ahmad Hatef al-Mafraji
7. Sirah Abi Talib (a.s.) men khilal ketab al-sirah al-Nabawia le ibn Hisham, derasah naqdiya tahlilia muqarena/ Dr. Shaker Majid Kazem (Professor at the University of Basrah-Iraq)
8. Abu Talib/ Al-Sheikh Taha al-Abidi
9. Abu Talib; Sabiq Bani Hashim/ Dr. Ahmad Rasem Nafis (Arab Republic of Egypt)
It should be mentioned that by the initiation of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly, and support and cooperation of the similar institutions, including, “Imam Hossein (a.s.) Holy Shrine”, “Hazrat Aboutaleb Research and Publishing Institute”, “The World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought”, “Islamic Sciences and Culture Academy of Islamic Propagation Office”, “Al-Mustafa International University”, “Hawza Language teaching center”, “International University of AhlulBayt (a.s.)”, “Mirath-e Nabowat Cultural Institute”, “Jamiat al-Zahra Seminary University”, “Zorria al-Nabawia Research Center”, “Qasem ibn al-Hassan (a.s.) Religious-Cultural Institute”, and “Abna al-Rasoul Cultural and Artistic Institute”; international conference “Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.), Supporter of the Great Prophet (p.b.u.h)” was held on Rajab 25, 26 and 27, 1442 (March 9, 10 and 11, 2021) on the anniversary of the death of Abu Talib (a.s.).
The other program which will be held on the sideline of the conference is the “General Festival of Poetry about Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.)”.
To visit Abu Talib website in English, click here.