Method of writing articles for international conference “Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.), Protector of the Great Prophet (p.b.u.h)”
The points that the esteemed authors need to observe in their submitted articles are as follows:
1. The submitted article must have been published in a journal or submitted for publication in other journals.
2. Type in Office Word (preferably 2003 version with Lotus size 14 font)
3. The Abstract text is in Lotus font (size: 13),
4. Articles should be prepared in a single column,
5. In English, the Times New Roman font should be used, the size of which (except for the title and abstract) will be one unit less than the size of the Persian font (used in any situation),
6. The spacing of lines in the title, abstract and text of the article should be as normal,
7. The size of the article should not be less than 15 and more than 25 pages.
8. Since the writing method of the Academy of Persian Language and Literature is the criterion and guide of grammar, it is better for respected writers to use this method in order to expedite the work.
9. The article should be compiled as follows:
b. Name and surname of the author along with academic rank (instructor, assistant professor, etc.) and affiliated organization;
c. Abstract (minimum 100 and maximum 250 words in Persian);
d. Keywords (up to 10 words);
e. The main content of the article;
10. References should be given at the bottom of each page or at the end of the article:
a. Book name/cover number/page number;
b. The name of the article
11. To expedite the writing, when repeating the reference, the word "same" is used and the cover and page numbers are given if changed.
12. References should be given as follows:
a. Name of the book/ author/ translator/ issue of magazine/ publisher/ country of publication/ city of publication/ year of publication;
b. Name of the Article/ author name/ translator/ journal name/ issue/ publication date/ year;
13. At the end of the article, only the sources used in the text should be mentioned and other sources should be avoided.
14. Draw pictures, diagrams and tables on separate pages and number them separately.
15. The titles of the tables should be clearly mentioned above them. If the table is adapted from another source, cite the source below.
16. It is necessary to write the Latin form of proper nouns and foreign terms and compounds that are written in Persian in the text of the article in a footnote.
18. English or Arabic texts, including Quranic verses and hadiths, should have the translation. The Arabic text and its translation are marked as follows: “Arabic text”; text translation.
19. In translating the verses of the Quran, Nahj al-Balaghah, Sahifa al-Sajadiyya, and other narrative resources, it is better to use a valid translation source – with citing the source - throughout the article.
20. For deceased figures who are mentioned in the text, it is necessary to mention the date of death in parentheses.
21. If the content is quoted directly from a source and has less than four lines, it should be in quotation marks. And if it is more than four lines, it should be written in a new line and in a separate paragraph with an indentation of one centimeter compared to the original text and a smaller box than the main text box. If it is quoted indirectly, there is no need to include a quotation mark or a smaller box.
22. If the article is a translation, it should contain innovative topics and specific experiences that are tailored to the knowledge needs.
23. In cases where the article is a translation, the original text should be attached and in addition to the number of translation pages, the page number of the original text should be mentioned on each translation page.
1. The legal responsibility of the articles in terms of the submitted materials is the responsibility of the author or authors.
2. The submitted article will be evaluated by several experts and if the necessary score is obtained and approved by the committee of the expert, it will be possible to publish it.
3. Evaluation criteria are: initiative and innovation, persuasion of analyzes and arguments, use of credible sources, cohesion and coherence of content, fluency of content.
4. Received papers will not be returned and the right to publish accepted papers is reserved for the conference secretariat.
5. The secretariat of the conference accepts only articles that are in the areas of the announced call about Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.).
6. The conference secretariat is free to edit, delete, summarize and select the contents.
Secretariat of the International Conference of Hazrat Abu Talib (a.s.)