"Today, the Islamic world needs the message of the AhlulBayt".
Supreme Leader of the Revolution In the meeting of the members of the General Assembly of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly
"Today, more than ever, there is a need for the community, empathy and like-mindedness of the followers of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) throughout the world.And this will be an effective step towards Islamic unity".
Supreme Leader of the RevolutionIn the meeting of the members of the General Assembly of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly
Chapter 1 – Generalities
Chapter 2 - The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in the international arena
- General Assembly
- Local councils and offices
- Religious institutions and cultural centers
- Activities related to women and family
- Social activities and cultural support
- Committee of Mosques and construction and support of public welfare centers
- Holding and participating in conferences
- Defending the rights of Muslims following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
- International Foundation for Youth of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
- Support for native missionaries
- Ashura International Foundation
- Associations and trade unions
- Dealing with other Shiite sects
- Adopt positions and issue statements
- Special occasion activities
- Cooperation and synergy with related institutions
- Legal associations and NGOs
Chapter 3 – The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in the field of research, translation and distribution Research
- Translation Printing
- publishing and distribution Library and Documentation Center magazines
- Answers to questions and doubts
- Supporting authors, scholars and neo-Shiites of The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in Iran
Chapter 4 - World Assembly of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in the field of education and training
- Ahlul Bayt International University
- Covered schools
- Cooperation with universities
- Live online training
- Equipping libraries
- Scientific support and scholarships
- Scientific-cultural camps
Chapter 5 - World Assembly of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in the field of economics and support affairs
- Mojab Trade Development Company (Trading)
- Supportive economic activities in Africa
- Commissioning Interest free loan funds in deprived countries
- Mojab Kowsar Cooperative Company
- Economic Office in Iraq (in progress) Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
- Charitable Committee Support in emergencies Help build mosques
Chapter 6- The World Assembly of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in the field of art and media
- Ahlulbayt News Agency - ABNA The great portal of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
- Some satellite sites of the great portal of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
- Subsidiaries sites of the great portal of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
- Production of Islamic software
- Grand Prize of the Great Prophet (PBUH)
- International Quds Day
- International Cartoon Festival Artwork
- Support for Islamic audio-visual media
Chapter 7 - Talk to the audience
- Participation in the publication of pure Islam
- Intellectual and scientific participation
- Communication with the Assembly]
The Messenger of Alláh - may Alláh bestow peace and benedictions upon him and his Progeny - said: "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things (thaqalayn) among you: the Book of God and my kindred (`itrah), my household (AhlulBayt), for indeed, the two will never separate until they come back to me by the Pond (of alKawtharon the Judgement's Day)."
The Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in his last instructions to the Muslim Ummah, advised them to follow two precious gems; The Holy Quran and the household (Ahlulbayt (a.s.)).
According to this testament, the Imams (a.s.) are the just of the Qur'an, the axis of Islam and the reference of the religious people of the world, who, like the eloquent Qur'an, guide the affairs of their religion and world towards perfection.
The most important goals of the establishment and activity of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly are:
1. Revival and expansion of the culture and teachings of the pure Islam and the protection of the sanctity of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah(traditional customs) of the Holy Prophet (PBUH),
2. Defending the unity of Islam and the sanctity of the Holy Prophet, the Holy Quran and the Ahlulbayt (a.s.),
3. Deepening and strengthening unity among the entire Muslim Ummah, especially among the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.),
4. Supporting the rights of the Muslims of the world and the position of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.),
5. Development of material and spiritual infrastructure of the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) around the world,
6. Contributing to the growth and reform of the intellectual, cultural, political, economic and social status of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)around the world,
7. Getting the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)out of the oppression of the media and scientific and economic deprivations, and
8. Efforts to establish peace, friendship, cooperation between all human beings and the nations of the world
A) General Assembly
The General Assembly is an institution composed of elites, intellectuals and thinkers following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)from all over the world.
The members of this forum are constantly in touch with the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly and meet every four years to policy and review opportunities, threats and strategies for their activities.
B) The Supreme Council
The Supreme Council consists of a group of prominent members of the General Assembly who are responsible for approving the policies, programs and budget of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly and they have the role of overseeing its executive areas.
C) The Secretary General
The Secretary General is the highest executive official of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly, who is elected by the Supreme Council to run the Assembly and implement the approved policies and programs.
So far, four secretaries-general have been elected to manage this matter, all of whom are well-educated and well-known figures in the Islamic world:
1. Late ayatollah Mohammad Ali Taskhiri; From May 1990 to August 1999,
2. Dr. Ali Akbar Velayati; From August 1999 to October 2002,
3. Ayatollah Mohammad Mehdi Asefi (RA); From September 2002 to April 2004,
4. Ayatollah Mohammad Hassan Akhtari; From April 2004 to September 2019, and
5. Ayatollah Reza Ramezani; From September 2019 until now.
The Secretary-General's staff areas include the Executive, Economic, International, Parliamentary, juridical, Cultural, and Deputy Secretary-General's Departments.
These areas operate in the following areas:
- Establishing communication and support for members of the -General Assembly, local assemblies and real and juridical personalities in the Islamic world;
- Compilation and publication of books, magazines, software and cultural products with the content of Islamic education in various languages;
- Holding regional, international and inter-Islamic conferences;
- Creating and supporting Islamic websites;
- Charity and economic activities with the aim of helping the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.);
- Concluding cooperation agreements with Islamic and Ahlulbayt (a.s.) institutions and centers;
- Encouraging the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and establishing religious organizations and cultural institutions;
- Supporting local religious activists and missionaries;
- Useful and healthy information in the face of arrogant media and news restrictions.
- Support for mosques, schools, Hosseiniyahs, Islamic centers, libraries, medical centers and public benefit institutions.
- Helping the deprived, the poor and the victims of natural disasters and terrorist incidents.
- Supporting scientific growth and supporting the education of the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
All activities of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly are carried out on the basis of policies determined by the Supreme Council. The council is composed of Shiite personalities and elites from various geographical areas and lands where a significant number of followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)live; Countries such as Iran, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Bahrain and ...
High Council MeetingThe Supreme Council of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly meets twice a year in the presence of a majority of its Iranian and non-Iranian members. In addition to this annual meeting, occasional meetings such as meetings to review fortuitous event - such as the budget committee or contingency review - are also held with the presence of some members.
Real members Since the establishment of the Assembly in 1990. To this day, a group of top-level Islamic scholars have served as full members of the council, but are no longer members due to martyrdom, demise, or other important occupations; Such as Ayatollahs Javadi Amoli, Hashemi Shahroudi, Amini (from Iran), Fazlullah (from Lebanon), Hakim and Asefi (from Iraq) and Al-Fazli (from Saudi Arabia).
The following are now full members of the Supreme Council of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly: Messrs, Ayatollahs, HojjatolIslams and Gentlemen:
- Mohsen Araki (from Iran);
- Mohammad Ali Tsakhiri (from Iran);
- Mohammad Ali Mohsen Taghavi (from India);
- Sayyid Ammar al-Hakim (from Iraq);
- Nabil Al-Halbawi (from Syria);
- Seyyed Ahmad Khatami (from Iran);
- Ghorban Ali Dori Najafabadi (from Iran);
- Sayyid Hashim al-Shakhs (from Saudi Arabia);
- Issa Ahmad Qasim (from Bahrain);
- Mohsen Mojtahed Shabestari (from Iran);
- Mohammad Asif Mohseni (from Afghanistan);
- Mahmoud Mohammadi Iraqi (from Iran);
- Seyed Morteza Morteza Al-Ameli (from Kenya);
- Hussein Al-Mu'taq (from Kuwait);
- Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah (from Lebanon);
- Seyed Sajed Ali Naqavi (from Pakistan);
- Seyyed Abolhassan Nawab (from Iran);
- Abbas Vaez Tabasi (from Iran);Ali Akbar Velayati (from Iran);Mehdi Hadavi Tehrani (from Iran).
A number of personalities are also members of the Supreme Council due to their Juridical status; Including:
- Secretary General of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly ;
- International Deputy Office of the Supreme Leader;
- Secretary General of the The World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought;
- President of the World Federation of KSIMC;
- President of the Al-Mustafa(PBUH) university
- Head of Islamic Culture and Communication Organization (ICRO)
Chairman of the Supreme Council
The Chairman of the Supreme Council of the AhlulBayt (a.s.) World Assembly conducts the annual and occasional meetings of the Council, and with the help of the Vice-Chairman and Secretary of the Supreme Council, supervises the proper implementation of the resolutions of the Council.
So far, three prominent figures in the Shiite world have been elected by the direct vote of the members of the Supreme Council:
- Ayatollah Ibrahim Amini; From its inception (1990) to June 1997
- Ayatollah Mohammad Taghi Mesbah Yazdi; From June 1997 to November 2012
- Ayatollah Mohsen Mojtahed Shabestari: Since November 2012
General Assembly meeting
After the formation of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly , according to the statute of the Assembly, an international meeting is held every four years with the presence of the members of the General Assembly. In this meeting, while taking decisions to improve the cultural, social, economic and legal situation of Muslims, plans and proposals to achieve the goals of the Assembly are presented and discussed.
The first meeting The first meeting of the General Assembly was held in February 1993 in Tehran and over 330 members of the Assembly from 61 countries, as well as a group of scientists, researchers and experts on various issues from different Islamic countries participated.
The second meeting
The second session of the General Assembly was held in February 1997, which was attended by more than 350 thinkers of the Islamic world from 65 countries.
The third meeting
The third session of the General Assembly was held in September 2003 with the participation of 500 people from 80 countries, in which, in addition to examining the issues under discussion, committees were established to organize the economic issues of the Shiites and to defend their rights based on the principles and concepts of human rights.
The fourth session of the General Assembly in August 2007, coinciding with the Eid al-Fitr of 2007. It was attended by more than 510 members of the Assembly from 110 countries.
The fifth session of the General Assembly in September 2011 coincide with September 2011. It was held in Tehran with the presence of more than 600 members of the General Assembly from 21 countries.
The sixth session of the General Assembly was held in August 2015, coincide with August and September 2015 in Tehran.
Local Assemblies and Offices
In order to strengthen and expand relations with the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and considering the political and social conditions and the appropriateness of the presence of Shiites in different parts of the world, so far several local associations and centers in nearly 90 countries focusing on localization of religious cultural activities of followers The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) have been set up to run the cultural, religious and social affairs of the Shiites in those areas.
It should be noted that in some countries and cities, due to the dispersion of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) followers, there are two or more active Ahlulbayt institutions, all of which are affiliated with their central local assembly.
Also, these assemblies and offices of the Ahlulbayt have an official and independent identity and operate in accordance with the domestic laws of their respective countries.
The names of local offices and active assemblies (summer 2015) are as follows:
Asia - 39 countries Jordan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Iran, Bahrain, Brunei, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, China, Japan, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Palestine, Philippines Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Cambodia, South Korea, Kashmir, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Vietnam, India, Yemen.
Africa - 42 countries
South Africa - Central Africa - Angola - Ethiopia - Algeria - Uganda - Burundi - Benin - Botswana - Burkina Faso - Tanzania - Togo - Tunisia - Zambia - Ivory Coast - Senegal - Swaziland - Sudan - Somalia - Sierra Leone - Grenada - Ghana -Congo Kinshasa - Kenya - Comoros - Gabon - Gambia - Guinea - Bissau - Guinea Conakry - Liberia - Libya - Madagascar - Malawi - Mali - Egypt - Mauritania - Mauritius - Mozambique - Namibia - Niger - Nigeria.
United States - 18 countries
Argentina - Uruguay - El Salvador - USA - Brazil - Bolivia - Panama - Peru - Chile - Canada - Colombia - Cuba - Guatemala - Guyana - Mexico - Haiti - Honduras - Venezuela.
Europe - 40 countries
Azerbaijan, Albania, Germany, Austria, Armenia, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, England, Italy, Ireland, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Portugal, Tatarstan (Autonomous Republic), Turkey, Czech Republic, Dagestan (autonomous republic) ,Denmark, Russia, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, France, Finland, Cyprus, Kosovo, Croatia, Georgia, Poland, Luxembourg, Hungary, Macedonia, Norway, the Netherlands, Greece.
Oceania - 2 countries
Australia - New Zealand
Religious institutions and cultural centers
Religious institutions, cultural centers, missionaries, mosques and Islamic-social centers in line with the World Assembly of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) of the scientific elite-Cultivated and educated clerics and religious missionaries are formed in Islamic seminaries.
These centers and centers, which are active in all parts of the world, operate in the following cases:
1. Revival of religious rites and holding religious ceremonies and Husseini assemblies;
2. Efforts to teach and memorize the Qur'an and to promote and teach the teachings of pure Islam;
3. Promoting peace and friendship, cooperation and assistance with all citizens and followers of religions and spreading Islamic unity among the people;
4. Assessing the cultural needs of the target areas in various cultural programs;
5. Organizing propagation and cultural programs abroad; Supporting cultural activities in the fields of cyberspace, written products, media productions and conferences;
6. Observing the most important news and discussions about the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)in their respective countries;
7. Holding religious, cultural and educational classes and training courses for women, children and adolescents; and
8. Holding cultural, educational, tourist and pilgrimage camps.
Activities related to women and family
Efforts to promote the cultural, religious, social, political and scientific character of Muslim women, defend their religious and legal rights, support their cultural movements, provide social, scientific and educational assistance to children and adolescents and strengthen emotional ties in families of followers Bayt (a.s.) is one of the important actions and activities of the World Assembly of Ahlulbayt (a.s.).
In this regard, the Assembly has taken effective measures in this regard by using all legitimate and effective cultural, scientific and artistic tools and to the best of its ability and inspired by the rich culture of the Qur'an and Atrat (offspring), the most important of which is the establishment of a world community of women followers of Ahlulbayt. The International Society of Women Followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) with 2,000 members from 84 countries works to promote the cultural and religious status of women followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.), defend their rights and eliminate discrimination and oppression against them. This population is also a center for identifying, organizing and exchanging views of women followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.).
The activities of this society can be listed in the following cases:
1. Establishment of population branches in different countries; Including: Azerbaijan, Pakistan, India, Russia, Australia, Bangladesh, Thailand, Mongolia, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Bahrain, Iraq, Guinea-Conakry, Burkina Faso, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Argentina, Afghanistan, USA, Indonesia, Kashmir India, Sri Lanka And Chile;
2. Holding scientific meetings, conferences and seminars in various countries;
3. Holding educational, cultural and propaganda camps;
4. Holding special training courses for women, girls and children;
5. Holding cultural and artistic exhibitions, calling scientific and artistic competitions and holding special question and answer sessions for women;
6. Preparing leaflets and cultural products on the subject of the position of women in the system of existence and sending them to different countries;
7. Establishing relations between women followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)and other active groups of women from different religions and sects in different countries and different branches;
8. Helping to strengthen the scientific and educational status of women followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and promoting their status to higher levels by providing them with scholarships or helping them to be admitted to universities;
9. Holding religious and cultural ceremonies on the occasion of holidays and deaths;
10. Participate in international meetings in different parts of the world and inform other women thinkers to participate in them;
11. Taking the opportunity to get real cognition the people of the world about the characters of Ahlulbayt; and
12.Writing scientific articles and attending official circles and academic centers on the subject of women.
Social activities and cultural support
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly supports and encourages the cultural and social activities of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.).
Supporting activities related to research, publishing, magazines, distributing books, sending cultural packages and media productions, encouraging scientific productions, etc. around the world, are among the activities of the forum.
Committee of Mosques and construction and support of public utility centers
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly also pays considerable attention to the development of infrastructure and the construction of permanent buildings. Helping to build mosques, husseiniyahs, religious centers, schools, libraries, medical centers and orphanages is one of the most important tasks of this section, which the assembly undertakes or organizes with the support of benefactors.
In this regard, the Committee of Mosques of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly has on its agenda the construction, repair and equipping of Shiite mosques in the four corners of the world. Statistics of some activities in this field (until the summer of 2015) are:
Statistics of mosques by help method:
- Construction: 44 mosques;
- Completion: 58 mosques;
- Purchase: 12 mosques;
- Reconstruction: 27 mosques;
- Equipped: 7 mosques.
Statistics of mosques by region:
- Asia: 62 mosques;
- Africa 61 mosques;
- Europe: 23 mosques;
- Oceania: 2 mosques.
Holding and participating in conferences
In order to spread the culture of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and the participation of the thinkers of the Islamic world in intellectual and ideological discussions, various national, regional and global conferences and meetings were held by the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly or with the participation of the Assembly.
In this regard, the World Assembly of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) has held hundreds of regional and international conferences so far, the most important of which are:
- Grand Prize of the Holy Prophet (PBUH),
- International Congress of Fatimid Studies,
- International Congress of the Great Prophet (PBUH),
- A series of conferences of Imam Hussein (a.s.) in several countries,
- Imam Sajjad (a.s.) Preliminary Conference,
- Imam Sadegh (a.s.) Conference,
- Conferences Al-Mahdawīyya,
- International Conference of Youth and Women Followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.),
- Conference on Lifestyle of Ahlulbayt (a.s.),
- International Conference of Islamic Family,
- Series of Conferences Related to Palestine and World Al-Quds Day,
- International Conference on Chastity and Ethics,
- A series of conferences in support of the oppressed people of Bahrain,
- A series of meetings of the third wave of Shiite prosperity and a series of regional conferences of members of the General Assembly.
The Assembly also assists related institutions in holding cultural conferences. Conferences related to the Imams, the conference on the duration of the Ahlulbayt in the Holy Quran and the Prophetic tradition, the doctrine of Al-Mahdawīyya, the conference in honor of Allama Askari, conferences in honor of Allama Fazlullah, the festival of the girls of the sun, the festival of resistance Islamic and numerous conferences on the occasion of Eid al-Ghadir and among these.
Defending the rights of Muslims following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly has taken effective steps to acquaint the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and the Muslims of the world with their rights and methods of legal claim and the use of universal institutions, tools and methods to eliminate religious, racial and other discrimination and oppression. It has been able to bring the voice of the oppressed to the ears of international organizations.
International Foundation for the Youth of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
The International Foundation for the Youth of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) announced its existence in 2000. Efforts for Islamic unity, exchange of views and opinions among the youth of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and their empowerment, promotion of scientific and religious awareness, innovation and use of science and technology, strengthening the role of youth in dealing with identity crisis and developing communication to develop talents Young is one of the most important goals of this foundation.
Identifying common intellectual and cultural backgrounds of the youth of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) through the use of cultural tools and holding various camps and meetings, establishing close communication and wide exchange of information in the field of science and technology and developing communication between scientific and research centers of the Islamic world In order to identify and flourish the talents of the youth following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and to encourage local congregations and offices to form educational centers and training of the youth is one of the activities of this foundation.
The main tasks of the local missionaries:
1. Teaching the interpretation of the Qur'an, hadith, beliefs, ethics, rules, history, etc.;
2. Friday Imamate and congregation;
3. Establishment of training courses;
4. Holding religious and religious occasions and ceremonies;
5. Celebrating birthdays and mourning the martyrdom of the Infallibles (peace be upon them);
6. Research, translation and authorship;
7. Media activities;
8. Administration of centers and institutions;
9. Administration of cultural and educational camps.
Accordingly, over the past years, about 5300 indigenous sums have been identified and supported in nearly 70 countries; Its statistics are given in the following tablesContinue to separation of countries is mentioned:
Asia - 12 countries
Indonesia - Iran - Bangladesh - Pakistan - Tajikistan - Turkmenistan - Sri Lanka - Singapore - Iraq - Philippines - Malaysia - Myanmar.
Africa - 31 countries
Ethiopia - Algeria - Uganda - Burundi - Benin - Burkina Faso - Togo - Tunisia - Rwanda - Zimbabwe - Ivory Coast - Senegal - Sudan - Sierra Leone - Ghana - Cameroon - Congo Kinshasa - Kenya - Comoros - Gambia - Guinea Bissau Madagascar-Mali-Egypt-Mauritania-Mauritius-Namibia-Niger-Nigeria.
America - 4 countries
Europe - 20 countries
Azerbaijan, Germany, Austria, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Portugal, Tatarstan (Autonomous Republic), Turkey, Denmark, Russia, Sweden, France, Finland, Kosovo, Norway, the Netherlands, Greece.
Ashura International Foundation
All the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in the world and many Muslims and even the followers of other religions love Hussein ibn Ali (a.s.) and take care of holding a mourning ceremony for Imam Hussein (a.s.).
Organizing this ceremony, supporting these assemblies and protecting this sacred concept from deviations and superstitions requires a central organization to study and support it. The International Ashura Foundation was established to achieve these goals and operates under the auspices of the World Assembly of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.).
Associations and Guild Association
The followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) have many abilities, and in many countries of the world, they enjoy a special position or elite figures. The World Assembly of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) encourages the Shiite elites to form trade unions in order to use these capacities to provide services to other Muslims and Shiites.
Some of the trade unions that have been formed so far are:
- International Organization of Imami Physicians;
- Association of Lawyers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.);
- Writers and Journalists Association;
- Guild Association of merchants following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.);
- Federation of Athletes following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.);
- Association of Women Scientists following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.);
- Associations on the verge of establishment:-Association of Women Artists Following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.);
- Association of missionary Womens of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and
- Association of Women panegyrist Followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.).
Dealing with other Shiite sects
Although most of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) around the world are "Twelver", millions of them are followers of other Shiite sects in islamic jurisprudence or beliefs.The distance of the followers of these religions from the original teachings of all the pure Imams (a.s.) causes them to be influenced by the instincts of the enemies of the truth, especially Wahhabism. The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly, by forming various committees, seeks to provide intellectual and cultural support to the followers of these sects, such as the Alawites, Zaidis, Ismailis, Dawoodi Bohra and Sufis of Africa.
Adopt positions and issue statements
In a situation where the Islamic society is facing various threats and the sanctities, beliefs, populations and property of the Muslims of the world are being attacked by the enemies of the truth, enlightenment in these areas and the announcement of groundbreaking positions by important international centers are very important.
Accordingly, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in response to various events, by issuing statements and messages in defense of the Holy Prophet, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and the Muslims of the world raises the sensitivity of those centers.
The Secretary General and members of the Supreme Council of the Assembly also sent letters to the political and religious leaders of the world informing them of the oppression of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and demanding that they take the necessary positions. Special occasional activities (Ghadir, Ashura, Arbaeen, Mid-Shaban, Quds Day, etc.).
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly, in addition to its normal activities, tries to present religious and cultural propaganda appropriate to these periods on special days and religious occasions. An example of these measures was the compilation, translation and publication of 61 titles of instructional brochures, in 5 languages Arabic, Persian, English, Istanbul Turkish and Urdu, with the subjects needed by pilgrims and in the circulation of more than one million copies in 2014. Done.
This great event was done to take advantage of the great opportunity of the forty million pilgrimage of Imam Hussein (a.s.) and the assembly delivered these cultural products to the pilgrims in several Arbaeen stations in Iran and Iraq. The topics of these brochures were: pilgrimage etiquette, guide for pilgrims on foot, in the mourning of Imam Hussein (a.s.), the importance of the Holy Quran, prayer and its consequences, Islamic hijab, Imam Khomeini's message and the Supreme Leader to the Islamic Ummah, cleanliness and Purity, the danger of takfiri movements and ...
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly on other important occasions - such as Ghadir, the birth of Hazrat Fatemeh Zahra (a.s.), Ashura, mid-Sha'ban, and Quds Day - also special programs in the form of conferences, celebrations, mourning, marches and gatherings around the world Schedule or support.
Cooperation and synergy with related institutions
In addition to the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly, other institutions and organizations are also active in the field of propagating Islam and promoting the teachings of the Qur'an and Atrat in the international arena. Therefore, cooperation with these institutions has led to the use of their capacities to benefit more followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.), will also cause the synergy of these institutions.
Some of the organizations with which the Assembly cooperates and synergies are:
- Al-Mustafa university
- The holy shrines and observation of the Imams,
- The Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance,
- The World Forum for Proximity of Islamic Schools of Thought,
- Cultural consultations of the Islamic Republic in different countries,
- Beseh of the leadership in Hajj, Islamic Culture and Communication Organization,
- Islamic Development Organization, Qom Seminary Islamic Propaganda Office,
- Computer Research Center of Islamic Sciences (light),
- International Committee of the Women's Social Cultural Council (affiliated to the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution) and women's scientific centers (such as the Al-Zahra University and the Benetnt Al-Huda institute in Qom and the Narjis School in Mashhad).
Legal associations and NGOs
Because most of the world's Shiites and many Muslims are in the minority in their own countries, they face many injustices and waste of rights.The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly has formed or supported various legal organizations and NGOs with the aim of providing legal support to these oppressed people.
The Supreme Council of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in order to better perform the duties of the Assembly - especially in the field of writing, research, translation and approval of research topics - in 2000 established a scientific council called the Book Council. This council, which has been established to ensure the strength, validity and accuracy of the Assembly's charters, is composed of educated personalities, mujtahids(activist), and high-ranking seminary and university experts who make the necessary decisions by examining and expertizing various issues and Supervise the publications of the Assembly.
The members of this council, after choosing the subject of the books according to the needs of the audience, will monitor the accuracy of the content and citation of the contents of the books to the original Islamic sources until the end of the work.
The new requirements of the world require new works that can meet the intellectual and cultural needs of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.). Due to this necessity, the research department of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly has researched and written lasting works using authors and researchers of the seminary and the university.
This department is generally in charge of the following:
A) Preparation and presentation of research projects;
B) book preparation, editing and indexing;
C) Purchasing points for books related to the activities of the Assembly;
D) Formation of scientific groups (in the field of Quranic sciences, interpretation, history and manners of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)).
By the summer of 2015, the total number of books researched and published by the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly and related Ahlulbayt assemblies has reached about 1800 titles.
One of the most important research works of the Assembly is the collection Beacons of guidance in the field of history and analysis of the life of the Holy Prophet and the Imams in different languages and a series of books in the Companions of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) regarding answering historical, theological and jurisprudential doubts in more than 46 volume.
The most important translated works of the Assembly include the following:
1 .Some of the great legacies of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) school, such as: Nahj al-Balaghah, Sahifa al-Sajadiyya, Mafatih al-Jannan, A Divine Prespective on Rights (Risalat Al-Huquq), etc.
2. Authentic sources of jurisprudence, hadith, narration, manners and manaqibs of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) such as: Tuhaf al-Uqul , Uyoun Akhbar Al-Ridha, Kitab al-Kafi, Kitab al-Irshad, A’lâm Al-Hîdayâ, Fiqh of Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (peace be upon him), Imam al-Sadiq (a.s.) and the four religions And ...
3. The works of great authorities, scholars and thinkers such as: Imam Khomeini, Allameh Sharafuddin, Allameh Kashif al-Ghatta ', Khoei, Allameh Tabatabai, Allameh Asgari, Shahid Motahari, Seyyed Hassan Sadr, Seyyed Mohammad Baqir Sadr, Seyyed Mohammad Baqir Hakim, Meshkini, Ghorashi , Asefi (may God bless him and grant him peace) and the verses of Imam Khamenei, Makarem Shirazi, Safi Golpayegani, Sobhani, Javadi Amoli, Amini, Mesbah Yazdi and Ostadi.
4. Letter of the Supreme Leader of the Revolution to the Western youth: After the insults to the Holy Prophet and the Islamic sanctities in the West, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution wrote letters addressed to the youth of Europe and America. The World Assembly of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.), in collaboration with the Ibna news agency, affiliated institutions, and related Shiites, translated and published this letter in 50 languages.
5. Special works for children and adolescents such as:
Nasim Ghadir 10-volume collection of poems (about the virtues of Amir al-mu'minin) in 6 languages.A 48-volume collection of sunflowers (stories about the lives of the companions of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his family, and the Imams (a.s.)) in 16 languages.
Other titles such as the Anecdotes of Pious Menand, Abel and Cain.In addition to translating books, this section is also active in translating articles, statements and correspondence of the Assembly with the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in different parts of the world.
Printing, publishing and distribution
The Ahlulbayt World Assembly (a.s.), in addition to providing intellectual, cultural and software support to its audience, has also undertaken to provide the hardware for their needs; That is, what is produced by the two sections of research and translation is published by the publications and propaganda section of the assembly and is made available to the general followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) through the distribution section. The result was the publication of the Holy Quran, Nahj al-Balaghah, and about 1,800 books in 55 living languages and sent to all parts of the world.
The complete list of these books can be found in the bibliography and website of the forum, as well as the electronic library software.
Participate in international exhibitions
The Ahlulbayt World Assembly (a.s.) also pays special attention to participating in international book fairs and uses them as a good opportunity to promote Islamic knowledge and communicate with the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in different countries. So far, important book fairs in the world - such as Germany (Frankfurt), Russia (Moscow), Iraq (Najaf, Karbala and Basra), China (Beijing), India (Delhi), Lebanon (Beirut), Oman (Muscat), Pakistan (Karachi), South Africa (Cape Town), Tunisia, Kuwait and the Tehran International Book Fair - witnessed the publication of the Assembly. Also, the virtual and media sections of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly (a.s.) participate in the international exhibitions of the Holy Quran, press, news agencies and digital media every year and inform the interested parties in the country about the latest activities of the assembly.
Library and Documentation Center
The Library and Documentation Center of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) has been established in the Qom centre with the aim of preparing, and making available authentic Islamic sources and is at the disposal of researchers of the teachings of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.).
There are currently over 30,000 books, journals and various research papers in this library, some of which, such as the Yemeni Peacock Collection, are unique.Also, the complete information of these books is available to the interested parties and researchers through the Simorgh program on the website of the Assembly and the great portal of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and the database of Iranian libraries.
In line with its cultural-propaganda mission, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly publishes several periodicals in different languages in different countries. The Assembly also supports the publication of a large number of Islamic magazines and publications in various languages in different countries of the world. Some of these magazines are:
1. Ahlulbayt (peace be upon them); In both Georgian and Azeri languages
2. Intizar; In Bengali
3. Balagh; In Persian.
4. Message of the Thaqalayn; In Spanish
5. Message of Thaqalayn; in English
6. Message of Thaqalayn; In Arabic.
7. Zeinab's message; In Urdu
8. Tawhid; In Norwegian.
9. Dhawi l-Qurbā(close relatives); In Malay
10. Salam(Hello); In Finnish
11. Touba; In Urdu and Hindi
12. Little Angels; In Spanish
13. Faryad(shout); In Azeri Turkish
14. Kible; In Istanbul Turkish
15. Kosar; In Spanish.
16. Kosar; In Russian
17. Kosar; In Persian
18. Ganjine Majma(Assembly Treasures); In Persian
19. Mesbah Al-Huda; In Urdu
20. Navae Elm(The sound of science); In Urdu
21. Noor; In Bangali
22. Hadi; In Gujarati
Answers to questions and doubts
Questioning is one of the most important motivations for acquiring knowledge. Doubt is both an opportunity to learn more and a threat to the foundations of belief. The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly, understanding these facts and also considering the poisonous propaganda of Wahhabism, has established a section for answering questions and doubts. Since its inception, the office has answered hundreds of questions and concerns received by mail, email or telephone. These questions, which have been asked on various topics, including beliefs, rules, ethics and mysticism, the Qur'an, hadith, history, and supplications, in addition to being sent to the questioners, are available on the Muftah Q&A site (affiliated with the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) portal). Available to everyone.Moftah site is one of the most comprehensive virtual sources for answering doubts by providing 70,000 answers to various questions in 5 languages: Arabic, English, Persian, Turkish, Istanbul and Urdu.
Supporting authors, researchers and shia converts
The legitimacy and countless rational reasons of the school of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) have caused a large number of Muslims from other sects to turn to this school.A number of these new Shias are scholars who have written research and writings in various fields, including their own experiences of insight.The World Assembly of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) supports them as well as other researchers to publish their works through various strategies; Including:
1. Support the publication of works
Some of these Dears ones are writers and researchers who, by supporting the publication of their works, try to introduce and spread the pure Shiite culture.
2. Supporting the establishment and activities of New Shias sites in the world
In order to spread and disseminate the culture of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in different countries, with the cooperation of a number of foreign scholars, sites in different languages have been launched or are in progress.
3. Supporting dissertations
The Assembly supports the dissertations of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in order to encourage master's and doctoral students to research issues related to the teachings of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.).
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly Iran
Although the activities of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly are international and are directed outside the Islamic Republic of Iran, but due to the sensitive situation in the border areas and Wahhabi propaganda in these areas, the supreme source of emulation, scholars and elites of these provinces wanted from Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly to support the cultural and spiritual growth of these Shiites and prevent the propaganda of the enemies of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.). In order to achieve this goal, the Assembly has performed the following activities:
1. Supporting the construction and restoration of mosques and husseiniyahs
Mosques and husseiniyahs are important bases for preserving and strengthening religious values. Due to the material weakness of the Shiites in the deprived border areas and the widespread attack of Wahhabi propaganda, the Assembly has identified and helped build mosques and has followed the repair and equipping of mosques.
2. Sending missionaries and holding training courses
The money sent by the assembly was related to the areas where fewer clerics were sent. The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly, in coordination with the propaganda and extension institutions, sends trained missionaries to different regions for a short period of time (the holy month of Ramadan, the days of mourning for Muharram and the summer season). The Assembly also conducts training courses for teachers, scholars and students in these areas by sending professors of ideology and Wahhabism.
3. Supporting Shiite organizations in border areas
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly is trying to solve some of the existing problems by supporting the Shiite organizations in the border areas.
4. Organizing a conference and holding a camp
Holding conferences on the issues needed in these areas, such as those held in the provinces of Khuzestan and Azerbaijan, as well as setting up camps for the youth of these provinces, are other programs of the Assembly in this regard.
Since its formation, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly has been trying to educate its audience inside and outside the country. Tutorials providedThe Assembly can list the following:
1. Formal and academic education
The Assembly provides formal education to young Shiite youth in various countries through its covered schools, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) International University, and scholarships for Ahlulbayt (a.s.) students at other universities.
2. Practical training
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in order to revive Islamic knowledge and spread the culture of the family of infallibility and purity (a.s.) after identifying the scholars and scholars of different countries, provides them with practical and necessary training.
3. Courses in Shiite studies and answering doubts
The Assembly also holds Shiite studies and answers to doubts in various areas with the aim of insuring the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) against the negative propaganda of the enemies of religion.In these courses, which are held in Qom as well as in the cities of the border and deprived areas of the country, teachers, students and talented youth participate and while getting acquainted with the principles of the religion of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) are insured against the poisonous propaganda of the enemies of truth.
4. Creating chairs of Shiite studies and sending study resources
Considering that in recent years, many elites and scientific centers have attracted the attention of the religion of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.), the Assembly has so far established several chairs of Shiite studies in various universities around the world.The Assembly has also provided the required original resources to the professors of these chairs and the libraries of these universities.5. Distance learningThis training is done through CDs, subsidiary sites of the great portal of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.), the Paltak assembly room, and the sending of pamphlets and educational books.
Ahlulbayt (a.s.) International University
Ahlulbayt (a.s.) International University is an educational-non-governmental institution that was established by the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in 1999 Established.This university identifies, admits and educates non-Iranian students and followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in postgraduate studies (master's and doctoral) and in order to facilitate the entry of graduates to the academic and cultural centers of their respective countries, awards official diplomas to graduates.
The faculties of this university are currently accepting and teaching students in the following fields:
1. History of Islam;
2. Private law;
3. Criminal law and criminology;
4. Islamic scholastic theology;
5. Islamic mysticism.
The establishment of the field of international relations is also on the future agenda of the center.
The establishment of the field of international relations is also on the future agenda of the center. So far, the university has attracted dozens of students from Iraq, Turkey, Yemen, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, India, China, Bangladesh and Mali and graduated in the above fields.Also, in order to make optimal use of cyberspace and also to benefit from modern educational methods, the distance education unit of this center has been set up in Arabic, English and Persian languages. The website of this university is also available at www.abu.ac.ir.
Covered schoolsThe Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly (a.s.) has also established schools and educational centers in different countries to educate the children and adolescents of the followers families of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.). Cooperation with universitiesIn addition to direct measures related to the education of the new generation, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly (a.s.) uses the capacity of schools, universities and other higher education centers for educational and training purposes.
Live online training
In this regard, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly (a.s.) has launched an Internet chat (in Paltak) since 2006, and produced and broadcast hundreds of hours of live and non-live programs of education in Arabic and English, Muslims and followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) covers worldwide. The professors of this program have degrees of ijtihad or doctorate, and are considered as well-known figures of the seminary and the university in various Islamic and educational fields. Also, holding these classes has caused some of the mentioned professors to reduce their mission trips and save significant time and money for themselves and their students.
At the request of some Shiite elites in different parts of the world, conducting training courses in the form of Single Course Online is also in of Paltak.The live online education of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly (a.s.) has the potential to develop into a "virtual university".
In order to provide cultural support to the Shiites, the World Assembly of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) has so far supported and equipped more than hundreds of libraries in different parts of the world, as well as in the border areas of Iran.The names of the countries where these libraries are located are:
Asia - 18 countries
Afghanistan, Indonesia, Iran, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Jammu, Sri Lanka, Iraq, Philippines, Kashmir, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, India.
Africa - 9 countries
South Africa - Burkina Faso - Tanzania - Zimbabwe - Congo Brazzaville - Congo Kinshasa - Kenya - Guinea Conakry - Egypt.
Oceania - 1 country
Americas - 5 countries
Argentina - United States - Chile - Colombia - Mexico.
Europe - 8 countries
Azerbaijan, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Republic of Tatarstan, Turkey, Russia, Romania, Georgia.
Scientific support and scholarships
Considering the role of producing specialized and efficient science and human resources in order to develop the scientific and spiritual infrastructure of the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.), awarding scholarships, creating study opportunities and supporting university dissertations of non-Iranian students is in the program of the assembly. These scholarships are in fields that are not taught at Ahlulbayt University.
The Islamic Republic of Iran, with its holy shrines of religious leaders and very valuable historical, civilizational and religious attractions, has always been of interest to Muslims and religious people around the world; As a trip to this country is the dream of every Shiite Muslim. Taking advantage of this God-given opportunity, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly organizes camps for the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) from different countries so that these lovers of pure knowledge, in addition to enjoying the spiritual atmosphere in Iranian pilgrimage sites, have short-term educational opportunities. The instructors of these training courses are all high-level intellectuals of the seminary and the university and holders of chairs in the seminary of Qom or Mashhad who run the classes.
In order to strengthen the financial strength of the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and to establish cooperation between economic activists and businessmen and to have more presence in the world economic markets and in accordance with the approvals of the General Assembly of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly, economic activities and programs done.In this regard, and during the tenure of the current Secretary General of the Assembly and his emphasis on addressing the situation of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in different parts of the world and deprivation of them - especially in Africa - a delegation was sent to different areas and investigations were carried out in this regard.
Also, in order to support financial and economic projects and better study and use the experiences of experts, a strategic council consisting of successful economic actors was set up in the assembly and held several meetings, which also had good results.
Based on what has been said, the most important activities and economic achievements of the Assembly in the last few years are mentioned:
Mojab Trade Development Company (Trading)
The company is active in trade, import and export and has had good trade cooperation with Russia, Iraq, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Kenya.The company is also ready to engage in reciprocal trade with local investment in different countries.
Supportive economic activities in Africa
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly in order to eliminate the deprivation of the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in the deprived continent of Africa actions such as establishment of agricultural services company performs, activity in Ethiopia, Kenya, Comoros, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana, registration of companies in South Africa and has signed or is pursuing a memorandum of understanding to establish a green belt in Malawi and reach an agreement with Mali authorities.
Commissioning Interest free loan funds in deprived countries
Commissioning Interest free loan funds in deprived countries, in order to strengthen the financial strength and development of small industries, is another economic program of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly.
Mojab Kowsar Cooperative Company
The company was set up by selling stocks through the Tose'e Ta'avon Bank with an starting capital of five billion rials as a general cooperative, whose main activity is to help the financial strength of the followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) and so far exports to various countries - including Italy, Burundi , Iraq and Oman.
Economic Office in Iraq (in progress)
Development of constructive cooperation between the two loving countries of Ahlulbayt in the fields of economy, agriculture, medical tourism, technical engineering services, oil and gas, infrastructure services, medicine and medical equipment is one of the activities of this office.
The Committee of benefactors following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
The Committee of benefactors following the Ahlulbayt (a.s.), with the presence of wealthy and benevolent businessmen and national and international humanitarian organizations, tries to address the situation of the deprived Muslims and followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) in underdeveloped or developing parts of the world.
The committee also seeks the help of the victims in natural disasters, wars and other problems by following the life of the Prophet (PBUH)and his benevolent family, and cooperates and sympathizes to reduce the pain and eliminate the effects of these catastrophes.
Support in fortuitous events
The followers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) - because they are among the oppressed sections of their societies, they are more harmed in unexpected natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods.
In such cases, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly, by mobilizing its members and associates, in addition to collecting and sending cash and non-cash donations, also monitors its fair and correct distribution.
For example include helping to build a relief campaign for the flood-stricken Pakistan, the People's Campaign to break the siege of Gaza, the Bahraini People's Support Group, and helping the famine-stricken people of Somalia.
Help build mosques
The Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly is attracting the necessary financial resources to build mosques and places of worship for the followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) by establishing a "Committee of Mosque Builders".
AhlulBayt News Agency - (ABNA)
The followers of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) - like their oppressed leaders - have always been oppressed throughout history. Apart from the dark period of the Umayyads, the Abbasids and the Middle Ages, this oppression still exists and continues in the modern era.
One of the reasons for this oppression, which even encourages it, is the " Shiites are unaware of each other" and the "lack of knowledge of the international community about these oppressions"; Because usually the mass media and the means of mass communication are in the hands of the rulers and powers that are on the front line against pure Islam. The directors of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly during the term of the current Secretary General, with a correct understanding of these conditions and to fill this gap, established a trilingual news site in 2004. After the above-mentioned site found its place in news circles and was welcomed by the Shiites of Iran and the world, it was felt that it should continue its activities as a news agency.
Therefore, the new period from August 2007 started and the mentioned news site was renamed as the official AhlulBayt News Agency - (ABNA) and the domain www.abna24.com.
This site, by the grace of God and the blessings of the Infallibles, with its gradual and logical growth, has now become an active news agency with editorial staff and journalists (inside and outside the country) and has an effective site with several languages and several publications.
Fortunately, in the short period of its activity, in addition to being introduced as the most visited religious news agency in the country and the most visited Shiite news agency in the world, it has been able to play a significant role in reducing the suffering of the followers of Ahlulbayt in the world; that the most important of which are the following:
-Reflecting the oppression of Parachinar Shiites in Pakistan;
-Reflecting the news of crimes against Shiites in Yemen (Saada);
- Reporting about the pressure on Shiites in the Gambia;
- Wide coverage of news of Islamic Awakening movements; Especially in relation to Egypt, Bahrain and Yemen.
News agency languages
ABNA News Agency is currently working in 20 languages such as: English, Arabic, French, Chinese, Persian, Spanish, German, Russian, Istanbul Turkish, Azeri Turkish (with Latin and Cyrillic script), Urdu, Bangladesh, Malay, Indonesian, Hindi, Myanmar, Bosnian, Italian and Swahili.
ABNA News Agency, in addition to performing its main task of providing news, also provides religious and cultural pages to its users and readers from the very beginning, which, unlike news pages, have no expiration date. The titles and topics of these pages are: Quranic topics - Hadith and hadith topics - Life of the Prophet (PBUH) and Ahlulbayt (a.s.) - Following the Wilaya- Life of scholars - Shiite martyrs - Article - Lecture - Interview - Why did I become a Shiite? Helpers of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) - Al-Mahdawīyya - Hijab and beauty - Why did I wear hijab? - Knowledge of Wahhabism - Knowledge of Zionism - Other religions and schools - Poetry and literature - Religious text messages - ABNA and readers.
The great portal of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
The comprehensive website of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly is one of the first Islamic websites that was launched in the world with a Shiite approach. This base, which was built in September 1999 ; was gradually expanded and became the great portal of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.). This portal has more than 35 subsidiary sites that are available in five languages: Persian, Arabic, English, Istanbul Turkish and Urdu at www.ahlulbaytportal.com.
Visitors to this site as well as its subsidiary sites can, in addition to accessing the necessary information about books, magazines, software, exquisite billboards and the activities of various sections of the assembly, also have a lot of knowledge about the Qur'an, Ahlulbayt (a.s.), history, Find ideas, jurisprudence, art, family, etc.
Interested parties can also receive appropriate answers by asking their questions in various fields, with the section on answering related doubts. Users of this site, in addition to benefiting from the mentioned information, can also link to other sites affiliated with the assembly or other useful Shiite sites through it.
Some subsidiary sites of the great portal of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
- About Islam
- Nahj al-Balagha
- Bahrain Uprising
- Shiite Sites
- Sell and send books
- Islamic family
- Article database
- Prophet (PBUH)
- Al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyya
- Islamic art
- About the Assembly
- Ramadan mubarak
- Question and answer
- Film Bank
- The Holy Quran
- Dua (prayer)
- History of Islam
- The situation of the Shiites
- Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) Photo Agency
- Holy tradition
- Assembly books
- Islamic occasions
- Sound Bank
Selected sites of the great portal of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
The official website of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly.Through this website, you will get acquainted with the structure, organization, goals, tasks and the latest news of the activities of the Assembly. Also, getting acquainted with the members of the Supreme Council and the activities of the General Assembly is an important part of it.
Through this website, you will have access to the full text of the Holy Quran, Nahj al-Balaghah, Al-Sahifa al-Sajjadiyyaand supplications, as well as translations, articles and questions and answers in their field in 5 languages: English, Arabic, Persian, Istanbul Turkish and Urdu.
Today, wikis, as online encyclopedias, play a major role in providing information to people around the world. The Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly, realizing the deep influence of wikis, launched the WikiShiawebsite, which has been developed in 8 languages until 2015.
Islamic and national occasions
Thousands of preachers related to the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly on various religious occasions need to update their information in order to hold gatherings. This website provides the mentioned information in the form of hadith, tribune, article, etiquette and practices.
The family is the most important player in building a new Islamic civilization. This website provides a complete model of the Islamic family in order to create, strengthen and develop the family in all areas by examining the life of the innocent ones(a.s.).
Creating an independent site in 9 languages to help Western youth studies based on the Supreme Leader's recommendation in the first letter
After promoting the letter of the Supreme Leader of the Revolution and his advice to "try to gain a direct and immediate knowledge of this religion." It was necessary to help the Western youth for this immediate and first-hand knowledge.For this purpose, the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly created a website in 9 important Western languages. Site profile languages:
1. Leadership letter text along with PDF file and audio file
2. Full text of the Holy Quran and translation into 9 languages
3. About Islam
4. About the Prophet (PBUH)
5. About the Quran
6. About Ahlulbayt (a.s.)
Production of Islamic software
The production of scientific software and multimedia compact discs in different languages is also one of the actions of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.)World Assembly. "Collection of works of Allameh Askari (RA)", "Nasim Ghadir and sunflower software for children", "Collection of books of the Assembly in English, Arabic, Urdu, Istanbul Turkish, Russian and Persian", "Works of Hajj", "E-book »Did you forget?« "Ghadir Hadith in Three Languages", "Collection of Beacons of guidance Books for Mobile Phones with Different Operating Systems", "Religious Lectures in Arabic" and "Collection of Lasting Religious and News Images" are among these products.The General Directorate of Information Technology of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly is also a leader in the production of software compatible with Android and IOS operating systems.
The Grand Prize of the Holy Prophet(PBUH)
Due to the intensification of the propaganda of the enemies of humanity and the transfer of their aggression from the realm of hard war to the realm of soft war, especially with regard to the use of art tools by the enemies to desecrate the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the Islamic sanctities, the World Assembly with purpose of using artistic forms to defend the religion was to establish the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) cultural-artistic festival.
The first period of this festival, entitled the Grand Prize of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in the fields of "short fiction film", "documentary short film", "animation", "screenplay" and "writing and translating books into English" and with the theme " The Prophet of Mercy and Justice, Mohammad Mustafa(PBUH) "was held in the years 2013-2014 and artists from dozens of countries with 898 works participated in it.The second cultural-artistic festival of Ahlulbayt (a.s.) will be held with the title of the great prize of the Prophet and the Quran.
International Quds Day Cartoon Festival
Simultaneously with the arrival of the holy month of Ramadan 2013. Ahlulbayt (a.s.) News Agency ABNA and the comprehensive site of Islamic art (affiliated to the great portal of Ahlulbayt (a.s.)) held the first International Cartoon Festival of World Quds Day entitled "Quds Day; Day of Unity and Resistance of the Islamic Ummah".
The competition was held in two parts: the main one entitled "World Al-Quds Day" and the special one entitled "Takfiri movements for forgetting Palestine" and 199 cartoonists from 33 countries participated in it with 546 works.
Art plays an important role in presenting culture and religious teachings. Accordingly, in the artistic unit of the Ahlulbayt World Assembly (a.s.), dozens of exquisite religious paintings of verses and narrations have been produced in the form of Nastaliq, Thuluth, Kufi Bannai scripts, as well as calligraphy and calligraphy techniques.
The collection of art paintings of the assembly has been published in one volume of the book and some of them have been provided to the interested parties in the form of posters, postcards and CDs.
Support for Islamic audio-visual media
In the present era, and considering the important role of the media and the widespread attack of all kinds of destructive and deviant information on television networks, it is necessary to launch and present networks that lead public opinion and protect the beliefs of the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) school.
Therefore, the the Ahlulbayt (a.s.) World Assembly supports valuable satellite channels, Islamic radios, and valuable audio-visual media in order to revive the culture of the Qur'an, promote Islamic knowledge, and propagate the views of the Imams (a.s.).